Re: John Wick 2

I realize it's fiction, but to make it believable, the movie people usually try to make it seem feasible. Why not just give Wick the ability to walk through walls? Not believable within the parameters of this story.
Yet she persisted.

Deep13 wrote:I realize it's fiction, but to make it believable, the movie people usually try to make it seem feasible. Why not just give Wick the ability to walk through walls? Not believable within the parameters of this story.
Fiction is fiction. John Wick is no more believable then Spiderman.

Everything is bigger in Texas
Texas LTC Holder
Postal Match Winner: 2017 Q1 Rimfire, 7 Yd Division, Glass, S&W Victory 22

Catalyst wrote:
Deep13 wrote:I realize it's fiction, but to make it believable, the movie people usually try to make it seem feasible. Why not just give Wick the ability to walk through walls? Not believable within the parameters of this story.
Realistic GSWs or not....Keanu Reeves actually has mad 3-gun skillz that would put anyone I've ever seen to shame.

LGC Texas - Vice President

It's not a question of being believable. It's about being believable within the parameters of the film. Spiderman assumes that superheros are real, so we expect that, but I still call "no way" if the film shows a New Yorker eating pizza with a fork.

I thought that there might be something in the movie that I missed that would explain how that injury was not incapacitating.
Yet she persisted.

Hey Deep13, yes you must've missed where John doges the bullets so it only grazed him with a flesh wound. Here is the scene:
https://youtu.be/xZ0OUq_kDh8
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

atxgunguy wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Realistic GSWs or not....Keanu Reeves actually has mad 3-gun skillz that would put anyone I've ever seen to shame.

Mmmm, let's just say he can hit targets that are close up quickly.

Deep13 wrote:It's not a question of being believable. It's about being believable within the parameters of the film. Spiderman assumes that superheros are real, so we expect that, but I still call "no way" if the film shows a New Yorker eating pizza with a fork.

I thought that there might be something in the movie that I missed that would explain how that injury was not incapacitating.
Um, ok.

Everything is bigger in Texas
Texas LTC Holder
Postal Match Winner: 2017 Q1 Rimfire, 7 Yd Division, Glass, S&W Victory 22