Meditation

The temple Wat Pho is in Bangkok wherein lies the reclining Buddha. Alongside the back of the buddha are 108 bowls where you can drop a coin in each one, each bowl representing the 108 actions that helped the buddha become enlightened.

Wishing to recreate that experience, I sorted 6000 brass cases, dutifully dropping case each into their appropriate ammo box. I feel sublime.

Re: Meditation

To the right, at the top are .380 and a Makarov case. At the bottom right are old or some oddball headstamps I didn't recognize. I can see how collecting headstamps could become its own obsessive hobby. Out of all those cases, only one piece of Starline brass (well there are about 25 pieces of Asym that are Starline).

Good action, reminding me of a quote: "If you can't find enlightenment where you're standing, where can you wander in search of it?" I would suppose that sitting in front of bags of brass would qualify despite not standing. :-)

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

You’ve been reported as a spambot, Rodney...
Prove me wrong by introducing yourself in the New Members section.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi