German made .22 air-rifle...

While I'm waiting for my Crosman TR77 to arrive, I took today my friend's son's German-made .22 air-rifle. His late father left behind this rifle and Marlin model 60. Both pretty badly rusted on the outside, but clean bores. Marlin was extremely dirty in the action, crud everywhere but I cleaned it few nights ago. Eventually, both guns will have to go through rust cleaning and blueing.

Anyway, I bought some Crosman .22 hollow points today and tried the air rifle. I set target few days ago in a backyard and it rained since then so target is the way you see it. Distance 10 meters, kneeling... First round is the one on the bottom of the target. I was surprised, didn't know yet how light the trigger is. Then next three shots are up in yellow and final fifth, smack in a center. Not a Olympic competition rifle, but pretty accurate I would say.

Question for all our airguns experts. Do you recognize this rifle. I was able to read .22 cal marking, "made in germany" and "us patent 4849839" but then I searched for that us patent # it came unknown...
"It works.........Bitches"
Attachments
SAM_0492c.jpg
SAM_0495c.jpg
SAM_0497c.jpg

Re: German made .22 air-rifle...

There are some insanely great airgun forums. One is in the UK and they might know it.

You'll probably need to replace some rubber internal bits if it's been sitting neglected for awhile.

Nice find. Be sure to chrono it when you get a chance. You can take rabbits with some. 22 airguns.

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."