asics gel-lyte iii soldes

Information about upcoming meetings and reviews of past ones.

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

Bang
Chatty

Re: asics gel-lyte iii soldes

#1 Post by Bang » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:00 am

I've been thinking of starting a chicken farm. I mean, who wouldn't want to own a chicken farm? Chickens are so fluffy, and if "scientists" are to be believed they're the descendants of T-Rexes. They're like fluffy adorable little T-Rexes! Plus, they'll eat your kitchen trash. You never have to worry about using your garbage disposal again, because you can feed almost anything that people eat to your little backyard T-Rexes. What's better than a pet that saves you time and effort on domestic chores? And gets rid of your refuse? And they give you eggs! And they don't even charge you money for them! You can't get that at a store. Just think, little fluffy T-Rexes in your back yard, getting rid of your garbage for free, keeping your disposal clean and clear, and giving you free food! What's not to like about chickens? Man, I'm gonna build a chicken coop tonight, and buy some chickens tomorrow, and start collecting my free eggs hopefully by next week. I wonder if you can reverse evolve chickens through selective breeding? That beard guy from Jurassic Park had some cool ideas, but he spent so much damned money making dinosaurs. I bet he could have just bought some chickens to backbreed. Instead of spending money to make dinosaurs, he probably could have made money by selling eggs and chicken meat. Man what a waste of time all that genetic and cloning research was. Come to think of it, what a waste of time that movie was! I mean, they killed Samuel L. Jackson! Who does that? I think I want my money back. Granted, I didn't see Jurassic park in theaters, and never bought it on VHS, or DVD, or HD-DVD, or BluRay, but its the principle, you know? I think Steven Spielberg should personally give me the price of each of those things, a movie ticket, a VHS (at new release price,) a DVD, an HD-DVD, and a BluRay just for the indignity of wasting my time with a movie where a guy could have met his goals in a much easier, smarter way than what we were shown. And adjust those prices for inflation. And pay me 25 years interest. And Michael Crichton's estate, too. They both owe me money. And you know what? I think Sam Neil owes me a piece of the pie as well, for making that godawful piece of garbage Jurassic Park III. Yeah, Sam Neil too, and he owes me double interest. And Chris Pratt while we're at it, 'cause he's got enough money he can spare it. Man, Chris Pratt. I can't believe he has a career after Everwood. I always thought that hot chick that played what's his face's girlfriend would be the one with the career, but I think she went crazy or something. And what ever happened to the girls from The OC? They were kinda hot, you'd think they would have ended up with a least a few years of movies and stuff under their belts just for being good looking. But I guess Hollywood isn't as shallow as people think it is. And what's up with Bruce Willis these days? Have you seen the straight to video garbage he's pumping out? It's a damn shame. He's going to ruin his legacy with this crap. And speaking of wasted legacies, did you hear OJ got out? Say what you will about the murders he allegedly committed, 30 years was way too long a sentence. He wasn't being put in for 30 years for the crime he was convicted of, but a previous crime he was acquitted of, which was a miscarriage of justice. I'm glad the parole board did the right thing. Say whatever you want about OJ, that sentence was wrong.

CDFingers
Carpal Tunnel

#2 Post by CDFingers » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:40 am

Free range chicken eggs is a thing in California. I'd buy 'em. Go for it. And hire OJ as spokesperson, as he'll need a job..

CDFingers
ImageImage
There may come a day I will dance on your grave
If unable to dance, I will crawl across it
Unable to dance, I'll still crawl.

Mason

#3 Post by Mason » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:54 am

What's not to like about chickens? Chicken shit EVERYWHERE!
"You can not consume happiness."
-Melissa G.

Bang
Chatty

#4 Post by Bang » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:21 am

Interesting to wake up and see that this spam thread is now my spam thread. It even changed the thread starter name to my name.

I now proclaim this thread my ow personal Petoria, I get to make the rules here. First thing's first, we need to build a tree house where we can hide from our moms.

Bisbee
Loquacious

#5 Post by Bisbee » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:13 pm

What's this with building tree-houses now? I came because of the chickens! Are you off your meds again?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bang
Chatty

#6 Post by Bang » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Again!? How dare you I was never on them!

pokute
Chatty

#7 Post by pokute » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Woah. Almost missed this.

Simmer down
Site Admin

#8 Post by Simmer down » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Oops. I deleted the ad but left the response. I'll move this to the PoultryTreehouse forum.
Image Image Image
Puffing up is no substitute for smarts but it's a common home remedy

Bang
Chatty

#9 Post by Bang » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:00 pm

My only regret is that I wasn't able to ramble on twice as long. I ran out of nothing to talk about...

senorgrand
Carpal Tunnel

#10 Post by senorgrand » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:29 pm

This might be the best thread we ever had....

Release the tapes!

shinzen
Site Admin

#11 Post by shinzen » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Spam response for the win. Would have been a shame to have the whole diatribe quarantined. Some points though, chickens in treehouses is a bad idea unless you go after that selective backbreeding, as you'd have chickens falling out of the treehouse onto the lawn. Which would be messy, And your dog would chase them.

Mason

#12 Post by Mason » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:46 pm

In land of Mason chicken chase dog.
"You can not consume happiness."
-Melissa G.

senorgrand
Carpal Tunnel

#13 Post by senorgrand » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:58 pm

shinzen wrote:Spam response for the win. Would have been a shame to have the whole diatribe quarantined. Some points though, chickens in treehouses is a bad idea unless you go after that selective backbreeding, as you'd have chickens falling out of the treehouse onto the lawn. Which would be messy, And your dog would chase them.
Monty Python had a sketch about flying sheep...and spam...

Release the tapes!

shinzen
Site Admin

#14 Post by shinzen » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Mason wrote:In land of Mason chicken chase dog.
If you'd just quit getting the mutant zombie chickens.......

Larch
Grizzled Veteran

#15 Post by Larch » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:04 pm

This thread is even in the right place: the Annual Meeting.
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. --Molly Ivins

if they give you lined paper, write sideways.--Juan Ramon Jimenez

nigel
Loquacious

#16 Post by nigel » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:24 pm

senorgrand wrote:
shinzen wrote:Spam response for the win. Would have been a shame to have the whole diatribe quarantined. Some points though, chickens in treehouses is a bad idea unless you go after that selective backbreeding, as you'd have chickens falling out of the treehouse onto the lawn. Which would be messy, And your dog would chase them.
Monty Python had a sketch about flying sheep...and spam...
Yes, but they don't so much fly, as plummet.
ImageImageImage

Sarge
Grizzled Veteran

#17 Post by Sarge » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:57 pm

shinzen wrote:
Mason wrote:In land of Mason chicken chase dog.
If you'd just quit getting the mutant zombie chickens.......
Nope.. doesn't take mutant zombie chickens. When I was kid we had a pair of white leghorn Roosters.. dog used to chase them.. free range chickens can fly after a fashion.. chickens grew up got big, massive actually, and started hanging out in trees about 8 foot off the ground along paths the dogs frequented .. a dog running by with chicken talons stuck on it's butt wings flapping became a common sight.. had to kill and eat the chickens ( farm rules) when they laid open a 3" gash about 3/4er's of an inch deep on the German Sheppard. ( Farm Rules ) could have just as easily gone the other way if the dog had killed the chicken but they never caught them.

shinzen
Site Admin

#18 Post by shinzen » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Jokes.

CDFingers
Carpal Tunnel

#19 Post by CDFingers » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:17 am

Why did the chicken cross the road? She was chasing the hippie's dog.

CDFingers
ImageImage

eelj
Carpal Tunnel

#20 Post by eelj » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:35 pm

CDFingers wrote:Why did the chicken cross the road? She was chasing the hippie's dog.

CDFingers
I like "why did the deadhead cross the road? He was following the chicken".

pokute
Chatty

#21 Post by pokute » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:38 pm

Three chickens are walking down the street. The first one says "That's disgusting!".

CDFingers
Carpal Tunnel

#22 Post by CDFingers » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:14 pm

eelj wrote:
CDFingers wrote:Why did the chicken cross the road? She was chasing the hippie's dog.

CDFingers
I like "why did the deadhead cross the road? He was following the chicken".
Round and round they go. Where they stop, nobody knows.

CDFingers
ImageImage

Bang
Chatty

#23 Post by Bang » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:21 pm

highdesert wrote:
ErikO wrote:The groups were seperated. The Vanguard America daesh wanna-be drove quite a few blocks to run over counter-protesters. Also, the planned route that the Nazis/Klan/Fascisti were to take was ignored and they came in through areas allowed to the counter-protesters.
You plan for all types of scenarios and have enough leos and troops and block off access points. Big cities handle events like this because they have experience. There were a lot of cooks in the kitchen, it looks like too many.
Too many cooks you say?

HuckleberryFun
Loquacious

#24 Post by HuckleberryFun » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Bang wrote:I've been thinking of starting a chicken farm. I mean, who wouldn't want to own a chicken farm? Chickens are so fluffy, and if "scientists" are to be believed they're the descendants of T-Rexes. They're like fluffy adorable little T-Rexes! Plus, they'll eat your kitchen trash. You never have to worry about using your garbage disposal again, because you can feed almost anything that people eat to your little backyard T-Rexes. What's better than a pet that saves you time and effort on domestic chores? And gets rid of your refuse? And they give you eggs! And they don't even charge you money for them! You can't get that at a store. Just think, little fluffy T-Rexes in your back yard, getting rid of your garbage for free, keeping your disposal clean and clear, and giving you free food! What's not to like about chickens? Man, I'm gonna build a chicken coop tonight, and buy some chickens tomorrow, and start collecting my free eggs hopefully by next week. I wonder if you can reverse evolve chickens through selective breeding? That beard guy from Jurassic Park had some cool ideas, but he spent so much damned money making dinosaurs. I bet he could have just bought some chickens to backbreed. Instead of spending money to make dinosaurs, he probably could have made money by selling eggs and chicken meat. Man what a waste of time all that genetic and cloning research was. Come to think of it, what a waste of time that movie was! I mean, they killed Samuel L. Jackson! Who does that? I think I want my money back. Granted, I didn't see Jurassic park in theaters, and never bought it on VHS, or DVD, or HD-DVD, or BluRay, but its the principle, you know? I think Steven Spielberg should personally give me the price of each of those things, a movie ticket, a VHS (at new release price,) a DVD, an HD-DVD, and a BluRay just for the indignity of wasting my time with a movie where a guy could have met his goals in a much easier, smarter way than what we were shown. And adjust those prices for inflation. And pay me 25 years interest. And Michael Crichton's estate, too. They both owe me money. And you know what? I think Sam Neil owes me a piece of the pie as well, for making that godawful piece of garbage Jurassic Park III. Yeah, Sam Neil too, and he owes me double interest. And Chris Pratt while we're at it, 'cause he's got enough money he can spare it. Man, Chris Pratt. I can't believe he has a career after Everwood. I always thought that hot chick that played what's his face's girlfriend would be the one with the career, but I think she went crazy or something. And what ever happened to the girls from The OC? They were kinda hot, you'd think they would have ended up with a least a few years of movies and stuff under their belts just for being good looking. But I guess Hollywood isn't as shallow as people think it is. And what's up with Bruce Willis these days? Have you seen the straight to video garbage he's pumping out? It's a damn shame. He's going to ruin his legacy with this crap. And speaking of wasted legacies, did you hear OJ got out? Say what you will about the murders he allegedly committed, 30 years was way too long a sentence. He wasn't being put in for 30 years for the crime he was convicted of, but a previous crime he was acquitted of, which was a miscarriage of justice. I'm glad the parole board did the right thing. Say whatever you want about OJ, that sentence was wrong.
The above is an impressive exercise in Stream of Consciousness.
Your meandering is art. :bow:
ImageImage

"If you find yourself in hand-to-hand combat...your tactics suck." --military maxim