Penn Bullets- review

http://www.pennbullets.com/

I ordered from this place because they had the old size 45 colt (.454). Also got some various 44s.

I ordered on-line Jan 30.
I sent a follow up e-mail on April 30 asking for an estimated send date. I hear back saying he doesn't have any open orders from January.
May 2 I hear back saying he misplaced the order and he'll send a note within a few days saying the order has gone out.

Some waiting.

A few weeks later I get the shipment, most of it. He was short 100 of the .454s. But he throws in a copy of Death By Popular Vote; Betrayal From Within. http://www.amazon.com/Popular-Betrayal- ... 098429631X Some swell reading for those who get their news (marching orders) from AM radio.

Weights are consistent. I think he used red crayons as lube. I'll see if I get the remainder of the order. :roll:

16 thumbs down , and I'm being generous :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Puffing up is no substitute for smarts but it's a common home remedy

Re: Penn Bullets- review

Ultravox wrote:You ordered Jan 30 and didn't follow up until April 30? You are a far more patient man than I.

Thanks for the review.
Sometimes my zoning out is mistaken for patience or even thoughtfulness. I try to make it work for me. ;)

Puffing up is no substitute for smarts but it's a common home remedy

Re: Penn Bullets- review

Two years seven months later I am still waiting to hear the end of the story?!

Did the order come though? Does Lassy rescue Timmy from the mountain lion? Does Sarah's knight carry her away back to the permafrost?

You leave me hanging like this again Simmer and we're gonna have words, oh yes we will!
Subliterate Buffooery of the right...
Literate Ignorance of the left...
We Are So Screwed