Suggestions for 180g .44 loads

After purchasing my hornady single stage, and waiting an interminable time, I'm now the proud possessor of 500 180g 44 mag xtp bullets. I have the lyman and hornady books, and a couple of types of the common powders (2400, unique, H-110 etc), so I could just try something out from the books, but if anyone has any suggestions (I'm loading for a 8" dan wesson and a 20 " henry) I would certainly appreciate it. I have this crazy notion of something relatively hot for shooting at coyotes, or just something accurate to practice target shooting with. I have no idea what these are really good for- they were the only ones you could get for free(the .38/357 ones were also the lightest ones hornady makes)

I've also got some 200s, some 240s (and 240 ftx) and 300s in case anyone would like to make more suggestions. Thanks :)

Re: Suggestions for 180g .44 loads

Be sure to read Hodgdon's disclaimer for H110. You don't want to load this powder to low levels - it can become unsafe. Also be sure to use a strong crimp and magnum primers with H110.

I've used those bullets, and with H110 I was getting more than 1800 fps out of a SBH with a 7-1/2 in. barrel. I'm sure it would do more than 2000 fps out of a rifle. Not sure if the bullet would hold together if it hit something at those velocities.
We live at a time when emotions and feelings count more than truth,
and there is a vast ignorance of science.
James Lovelock

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)