board

I think we should set up a board with dates on it that we can pick and put a chance on for when Beaurrr buys his progressive press. Since I've been on this forum I have never seen anybody jump into reloading like this man yet. You know I'm being very good natured about this. :yahoo: :lol:

Re: board

So, is the actual gist of this thread that you're bored, eelj?

Retirement with a pension is a bitch, eh. :)
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese

We should get two going. One for when, the other for what. I'm guessing when he goes for it, he goes big. Minimum of a Dillon 650, maybe even a 1050.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Man, I love you guys..... :)

This means I'm going to stop blabbing on this forum every little thing I'm thinking.....
Oh, hell; UPS dropped off, with some trepidation, 16 lbs of 800x and 5000 primers. That's a metric shit ton of time on my beloved Forster.
Please excuse me while I go shop now for a new press.....
Hell is where:
The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police

beaurrr wrote:Man, I love you guys..... :)

This means I'm going to stop blabbing on this forum every little thing I'm thinking.....
Oh, hell; UPS dropped off, with some trepidation, 16 lbs of 800x and 5000 primers. That's a metric shit ton of time on my beloved Forster.
Please excuse me while I go shop now for a new press.....
Don't you dare shut your yap. And Mason no I'm not bored. I say a Dillon 550 is the way way to go. Get one for each caliber. :lol: :lol: :lol: