Great brass seller

So I ordered some brass from http://store.kensbrass.com/ last week, and just for grins I ran the USPS tracking number today to see the where it was at, and when I might expect it. Well, USPS said that the shipping label was printed, and they were notified of it, but had not received it yet. So this morning I emailed Kens Brass just to see if there was a delay or USPS had just screwed up , and this after noon I get a call from Ken himself. He said he has spent some time trying to find out what happened. It was picked up last Thursday with other orders by USPS, and he said he USPS said they will look into it, but that can take days or weeks, so he is sending priority mail out another order for me.

Now I told him thanks, but why dont we week until the end of the week to see if my order gets here before sending another one out, a he said no. He was sending it asap, and if I get the other order too, then I came out ahead, and he comes out ahead not having to spend the time dealing with USPS. He then was telling me about his company , his 8 years in business, and something I had never heard of, but that you can actually hear defective brass. Now granted, they are working with tubs of 18,000 pieces of brass, and I have never had quantities more than maybe 200 , but he said once you learn what it sounds like, it will stick out like a fog horn in the night . I found that interesting as hell.

Anyway, Id recommend him just on his customer service alone, and I'll let you know what the brass it like when it gets here. I was just impressed that he not only checked, but called me personally.
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more