Re: Patches are back!

Patches update.

This is my first time with that interface--I didn't know that "show all" didn't mean show all, but to show all the ones on that page. Zo, this means the first four or five patch orders in the queue didn't pop up to my eyes until after I'd 'archived' the ones I'd filled. 26 shipped out, but not exactly in the perfect order. Zut, alors!

I went to the little old blue haired lady who runs the computerized stitching machine and ordered another batch o' patches. Also, orders on or after the 14th did not get filled, as we ran out. If yours did not get shipped, it will get shipped in the next batch. Fer a little old lady, she's pretty quick on these things. Order all you want--she'll make more. :yes:

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Queen wrote:So, for those of us who don't do paypal (long ugly story), can we mail a check with a SASE??
You don't need a PayPal account, it will process like a regular credit card. Which is different from the membership system fortunately.

Baring that, yes, send a check to the same address as membership.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I checked in today on the little old lady who'd doing the patches. They've got the whips and chains out, but she hasn't even broken a sweat yet.

Will keep folks up to date.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack