Was there a run on primers?

I'm going to guess yes, and due to the election. Not that I'm in short supply, but I was curious as to the the state of small pistol/large pistol primers. Powder Valley, Natchez, Cabelas, Midsouth, it's all somewhat sparse. You'll still find some here and there at above what I'd like to pay for primers, but it's not what I would call great choices for us.

Powder on the other hand seems ok -- or at least better than what it was half a year ago.

Re: Was there a run on primers?

I was just at my favorite reloading store yesterday and they were fully stocked ..
I even teased them about slump in biz with the republicans in both house and senate and whitehouse, to which they responded as long as there is one democrat in office somewhere, they can use that to keep prices high and people wary..

I pretended to be amused. You dont dangle red meat while in the lions den.. LOL
Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

I've seen spotty availability, but there's always something available. Might not be my first choice of manufacturer and I might have to hit 3 places, but there's always something acceptable.
When only cops have guns, it's called a police state.
I carry due to toxic masculinity.......just other people's.

MidwayUSA has a "NO hazmat fee" sale on small pistol and small rifle cci primers right now. They are in stock awaiting your order.
Sale good through 11/24
The symbol of the race ought to be a human being carrying an ax, for every human being has one concealed about him somewhere, and is always seeking the opportunity to grind it.
- Mark Twain, a Biography