Shot analysis request from precision reloaders

I was curious if any precision rifle reloaders would be willing to run a few targets through this website software and share a composite image.

http://taran.ptosis.ch/taran.html

I don't have a precision rifle, but I'm curious what a 20-30 shot overlay looks like with a good load out of a good rifle.

Since it's only fair for me to share too, here is one of my 20 shot composites. Will also give you an idea of the software. I'm sure many shooters have fancy paid software for this, but since I'm just using this free tool, I'm curious what sort of output others get.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Shot analysis request from precision reloaders

Small sample sizes are very sensitive to flyers. When you sample about 30 samples, one flyer doesn't have much effect. In both cases here the results are precise, but not accurate just due to the point of aim being so far off. It should be just a fix to centering would give dramatically better numbers.
When only cops have guns, it's called a police state.
I carry due to toxic masculinity.......just other people's.

Re: Shot analysis request from precision reloaders

Antiquus wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:47 pm Small sample sizes are very sensitive to flyers. When you sample about 30 samples, one flyer doesn't have much effect. In both cases here the results are precise, but not accurate just due to the point of aim being so far off. It should be just a fix to centering would give dramatically better numbers.
I don't think point of aim has any impact on the measure of precision. The software I'm using reports both. There is an adjustment suggested to move the center of the group to the point of aim, but doing so isn't going to change the measures of precision like R50. Many purposely keep the point of impact away from the point of aim in order to keep the point of aim clear.