Re: In stock ammo

I say feck all the mother fecks ! raise the fecken price just to feck people, they can kiss this Irish arse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this will all blow over in 6 months,as long as people pay these wankers to much they will keep sticking their hand up your arse to the elbow.I'll be having me another drink now :drunklep: :drunklep: :drunklep:

irishman wrote:I say feck all the mother fecks ! raise the fecken price just to feck people, they can kiss this Irish arse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this will all blow over in 6 months,as long as people pay these wankers to much they will keep sticking their hand up your arse to the elbow.I'll be having me another drink now :drunklep: :drunklep: :drunklep:
Totally agreed!

And it is about time for that evening cocktail.
:beer2:
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

irishman wrote:I say feck all the mother fecks ! raise the fecken price just to feck people, they can kiss this Irish arse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this will all blow over in 6 months,as long as people pay these wankers to much they will keep sticking their hand up your arse to the elbow.I'll be having me another drink now :drunklep: :drunklep: :drunklep:
This message brought to you by Fr. Jack Hackett...