My gun collection

This is my current gun collection, just felt like sharing it. Not sure if anyone cares. Hopefully I haven't already shared most of these pictures on the website. :lol:

Smith and Wesson Model 10-10
Attachments
Stevens Model 350
Stevens Model 350
Remington 572 Fieldmaster
Remington 572 Fieldmaster
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Mosin Nagant 91/30

Re: My gun collection

Jinust wrote:This is my current gun collection, just felt like sharing it. Not sure if anyone cares. Hopefully I haven't already shared most of these pictures on the website. :lol:

Smith and Wesson Model 10-10
A fine specimen of a true classic.
"There never was a union of church and state which did not bring serious evils to religion."
The Right Reverend John England, first Roman Catholic Bishop of Charleston SC, 1825.

Re: My gun collection

JohnDeer wrote:I would put the pump 22 in storage. Buy something to beat up. Pump 22 rifles used to be a dime a dozen, now they are like hens teeth.
I'll keep that in mind.

The Stevens is fun as hell to shoot, probably the most fun out of all my guns (my Mosin has an extremely sticky bolt when firing so it isn't fun at all). I shot some jugs of water and it's accurate, it comes with ghost ring sights already on the gun. First time shooting and no issues whatsoever, even though it's made in China. For $260.00, I'd recommend it.

It's a copy of the Ithaca 37, if anyone thinks it looks familiar.