Re: Gunbot Ammo Finder

Thanks man. I've been looking (not very hard) for 9x18 for some time now. Just found it.

I've been watching the selection at my local hardware/sports store. I'm seeing lots of 9x19, .40 (of course) and .45, and lots of .223 and other common rifle cartridges, but no .357. Things are getting better.
Capitalism was reasonably content under Hitler, happy under Mussolini, very happy under Franco and delirious under General Pinochet. -- John Ralston Saul

shinzen wrote:Yep- great resource. Was able to score some 22lr in the height of the panic at non-panic prices with gunbot.
Me, too. I have used it several times to find ammo I needed.

Sent telepathically
"That to argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

Does work well, bought some 9mm that came today! :beer2: Waiting on some 7.62x54R. Tried a few vendors to see how they ship and so on. One has been a bit slow, ordered on the 27th and they are still processing my credit card! Sent them an e-mail, we'll see. But gunbot works great! :bananadance:

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

atxgunguy wrote:I have had very good luck with Gunbot. It's also handy if it refers to a major retailer with a real storefront. I have checked the site while being nearby a Cabelas and it's fairly accurate with pricing.
With the price of gas, I'm happy to not run around town in search of ammo! :beer2: Both sites seem an easy way to search, the ammoseek however didn't have one of the manufacturers listed that I look for, but between the two I'm cool!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.