So now i know the Boss' wishlist :)

Interesting discussion with the Boss this evening. Found out that her firearms wishlist is fairly simple -

1) M1 Garand
2) 1911A1 .45 ACP
3) Ithaca Model 37 20 gauge.

Not sure when we'll be able to do it, but at least I know what to keep an eye open for.I'm thinking an ArmscorRIA Mil-Spec might be a good place to start.
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
Alex White

Re: So now i know the Boss' wishlist :)

Fukshot wrote:
shinzen wrote:Dude. I need your boss to talk to my boss.
Have you ordered that Garand yet?
Not yet. With my rental in Colorado being vacant for the last few months and needing some TLC (also known as cash) to make it rentable again, I've had to postpone it for 3-4 months. If all goes according to plan it should be on the list for April now that the house is rented again.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Re: So now i know the Boss' wishlist :)

shinzen wrote:
Fukshot wrote:
shinzen wrote:Dude. I need your boss to talk to my boss.
Have you ordered that Garand yet?
Not yet. With my rental in Colorado being vacant for the last few months and needing some TLC (also known as cash) to make it rentable again, I've had to postpone it for 3-4 months. If all goes according to plan it should be on the list for April now that the house is rented again.
Hey just remember that pot can get you through times of no money better than money can get you through times of no pot! Er ah thats not right, oh never mind.
"Hillary Clinton is the finest, bravest, kindest, the most wonderful person I've ever known in my whole life" Raymond Shaw