SCREEN Ammo

SCREEN stands for Shooting Cinema Range Entertainment with Environmental and Non-toxic Ammunition.
Sellier & Bellot has introduced a new lead-free rifle ammunition line specifically designed for use in hunting training systems also known as shooting cinemas. The new ammunition line is called SCREEN AMMO which stands for Shooting Cinema Range Entertainment with Environmental and Non-toxic Ammunition. Let’s watch the demo video first.
--snerp--
Unfortunately, this ammunition is not yet available in the USA.
video @ link

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/201 ... tion-line/

They have 8mm JS Mauser. Nice.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Re: SCREEN Ammo

Interesting, Czech manufactured ammo (Brazilian owned parent company) made for something like the Prism training system.
While I understand the idea behind the decreased muzzle velocity in this particular case, I still think one should also master his skills with the ammunition he is going to shoot during the hunting trip to be familiar with the recoil and behavior of his weapon. By the way, the company warns that these cartridges are designed for training purposes only and should not be used for hunting.
That's my only caveat too but it can be overcome. Wonder if it's been submitted for approval for eventual sale in the US.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan