Re: My Wife just OK'd my Getting a .308!

Marlene wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:46 am 200 rounds is nothing. Just shoot it up.
Good to know. I get the feeling the Tula stuff doesn't burn as much of the propellant in the breach as the Remington does, and more burns at the muzzle because there was definitely a bigger flash from it with every round but no greater recoil. Hope it cannot break the BRAKE! :lol:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

K9s wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:30 pm Is Magpul the best .308 magazine brand?
i am confused by this. is it an ar10 magazine? i just bought 4 polymer mags for my polytech m14s in 7.62nato, and it came with a checkmate steel 20 rounder, which i've heard was USGI. . i assume an m14 mag and an ar10 mag are not the same?
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

SpaceRanger42 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:25 pm Here I thought I was the only person who wanted wood furniture on an AR :)
I wanted it since the first time I saw it. There are other options, some with nicer wood than laminate, but getting the coyote brown cerokote and Windham's rep for quality made it for me.
Couldn't be happier with it!
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."