Re: The boy and the wife are interested...

Four as in nearly five? My kid will be four next week. I've been working with him on casting with his fishing rod. He's been begging for a real lure for a couple of weeks so yesterday I tied one on for him but cut the hook in half. Immediately I turned my back for a second to cast my own rod I felt his lure and bobber hit me in the forearm - really glad I bobbed his hook. Every kid is different but I'm not sure mine is even close to ready for projectile weapons.

I have one of these paid for and ready for pickup for his B-day, though.http://www.redlinebicycles.com/bikes/bm ... ne-pitboss :D
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese

Re: The boy and the wife are interested...

SwampGrouch wrote:
GuitarsandGuns wrote:
I'm seeing a very nervous Tinkerbell with a grape on her head.
:lol:

I think I had a plastic bow at one point when I was just about that age. I also had my own pocket knife and a machete too, of which my dad usually carried at that point, but they were mine. I could use them any time that was appropriate, and all I had to do was ask for them, and demonstrate proper handling and safe use.
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter