Re: Kings forge

You might want to do some research before paying out money for a muzzle loader made in India. I haven't kept up with the sport but 5 years ago the guns from India were suspect, especially the ones exported with out the flash hole drilled.
"Hillary Clinton is the finest, bravest, kindest, the most wonderful person I've ever known in my whole life" Raymond Shaw

Kings forge

eelj wrote:You might want to do some research before paying out money for a muzzle loader made in India. I haven't kept up with the sport but 5 years ago the guns from India were suspect, especially the ones exported with out the flash hole drilled.
Well, I already found a good used flintlock and have all the cap locks I want. Just found the site and was curious.

gendoikari wrote:Those are nice but what if one wanted to find a nice replica wheel lock pistol. The kind that have almost a rifle like grip.
Build it your self. Just as back in the day they are to expensive make except for the very rich.
"Hillary Clinton is the finest, bravest, kindest, the most wonderful person I've ever known in my whole life" Raymond Shaw

Heh. If I ever hit the lotto, that German company would be very happy... Those have got to be the finest repros I've seen. I used to love looking at the real deal in museums when I was stationed in Germany. One of Leonardo's most practical inventions.
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
Alex White