Re: Not really black powder

Sweet swords! I like the glamdring best.
This was my great great grandady's Civil War sword. It was even made right in Boston (Harding Uniform & Reglia Co. of Boston). It was either a dress sword, or he was just to lazy to ever sharpen it He served on the USS Cambridge, Capn' of the foc sail. Served off the North Carolina Coast as one of the first blockade ships. Witness ship to Monitor/Merrimac.

PS: How the hell do you get the clarity on only 512 pix? I keep making the pix smaller and smaller to get them to the size the forum will take, but at that point, they're not clear like yours.
Attachments
sword2.jpg

Re: Not really black powder

rockyriverleather wrote:Sweet swords! I like the glamdring best.
This was my great great grandady's Civil War sword. It was even made right in Boston (Harding Uniform & Reglia Co. of Boston). It was either a dress sword, or he was just to lazy to ever sharpen it He served on the USS Cambridge, Capn' of the foc sail. Served off the North Carolina Coast as one of the first blockade ships. Witness ship to Monitor/Merrimac.

PS: How the hell do you get the clarity on only 512 pix? I keep making the pix smaller and smaller to get them to the size the forum will take, but at that point, they're not clear like yours.
Neat. Glamdring was a gift from my now ex-wife many years ago. Its neat to look at, heavy, but I doubt it could cleave any orcs. Unlike some of the others.