Lets talk some games

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

lurker
Carpal Tunnel

Re: Lets talk some games

#176 Post by lurker » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:03 am

Bang wrote:
lurker wrote:i'm playing vanilla morrowind. no mods, no tribunal, no bloodmoon, nothing. fun game.
I need to play Morrowind again, I never beat it the first time I played it.

But man, you just never, ever ever ran out of quests. I never saw the whole map, never went everywhere, and had dozens of quests started that I had no idea where I was going, who I needed to talk to, or what my objective was. There was always something new, someone new, and more to do. The only thing was it felt like there weren't enough weapons and armor. Pretty early on it seems like you find the best stuff in every class and weight, and you just have to stick with it, or pick something weaker that looks cooler.
when you get stuck, come ask us, we can help. yes, it's hard to stay focused, there's so much to do, some of it not obvious. there's an ebony shortsword for the taking if you know where and how to look, and there's a glass dagger in suran for cheap, cheap, cheap. early in the game, save often and stay out of caves and crypts.
covfefe!

Trek
Helpful Contributor

#177 Post by Trek » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 am

No one is a fan of Project Cars 2?
"The last thing right-wing nuts, fascists and haters want is liberals owning guns and knowing how to use them." - Wise Liberal

Trek
Helpful Contributor

#178 Post by Trek » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:47 am

How about Wings Over Flanders Field?
"The last thing right-wing nuts, fascists and haters want is liberals owning guns and knowing how to use them." - Wise Liberal

atxgunguy
Carpal Tunnel

#179 Post by atxgunguy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:47 am

Trek wrote:No one is a fan of Project Cars 2?
Tried it, but nothing beats Forza and Forza Horizon.
"You miss 100% of the sandwiches you never ate."

Trek
Helpful Contributor

#180 Post by Trek » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 pm

atxgunguy wrote:
Trek wrote:No one is a fan of Project Cars 2?
Tried it, but nothing beats Forza and Forza Horizon.
I have Forza Horizon 3, I think it is. Here is my issue with the Forza series. The automobile physics are not realistic. It's more arcade-style, and that's okay if that's your preference. Project Cars 2 has more realistic driving dynamics than the Forza series, which is my preference. I use a Logitech wheel and pedal system with a clutch pedal mounted to a steel WheelStand Pro to increase the realism factor. And I use the inside the cockpit driving view which is also more realistic than the chase view (camera outside and behind the car) popular with arcade style racing games.