Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

purpose? we are worm food. if you want another, you are welcome to assume another. we are here because our parents were (hopefully) having some fun, and we are the more-or less unintended consequence.
i love these kind of questions! thanks for posting. in fact, now that i think about it, i think i've seen this post before. you, sir, are stuck on the treadmill of incarnation. :bananadance:

what are you selling? i don't feel like decoding your link.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Knew this was a first post. Got about 1/3 thru it..TLDR!

My son is my son. I'm not his biologic father but I'm his very real father.
My wife is not his biologic mother but she is very much his very real mother.
He's our son, in every way but DNA. He knows it. We know it. His brother (who is biologically ours) knows it.

Families are made out of far more than DNA, than "blood".

I have 2 sons, 3 nephews, and 7 nieces. Only one son and one niece are biologically related to me. Only one son, one nephew, and 2 nieces are biologically related to my wife (and older son). Yet we are one family. There are members I love to be around, those I endure, and those I'd prefer to have root canal to being around. That's family.

Our purpose in life is to have some fun, some pleasure, be productive, and to try not to hurt anyone while we're here, and hope to leave good, happy memories with those we leave behind. A nanosecond of awareness between 2 eons of oblivion. Isn't that enough?
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."