Re: The election is over

Sure seems everyone's too bummed out to say anything. Not surprising- this is the LIBERAL Gun Club.
What a freaking disaster though. However, I'd say Hillary alienated enough voters by her political history that she's responsible for her own loss. If anyone else ran the Dems might have won.

Suggested reading material (besides Matt Taibbi's political commentary) would be It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis. Yeah, I know- nobody reads Sinclair Lewis any more. But this one's worth getting hold of- it's the story of a Huey Long-Trump type winning the Presidency and what happens.
Bill in Ohio

Where Liberty dwells, there is my country.- Ben Franklin
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever. - Jefferson
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.- Hunter Thompson

I did. It was a nice interlude. Discovered I get better results out of my 9mm with 147 grain than 115. Kind of like getting drunk. When you sober up, the problems are still there
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
- Ronald Reagan

dougb wrote:I did. It was a nice interlude. Discovered I get better results out of my 9mm with 147 grain than 115. Kind of like getting drunk. When you sober up, the problems are still there
Like when America wakes up and realizes who they went to bed with.
That "Oh my God, what have I done?" moment. Not that I've ever done that...

HuckleberryFun wrote:
dougb wrote:I did. It was a nice interlude. Discovered I get better results out of my 9mm with 147 grain than 115. Kind of like getting drunk. When you sober up, the problems are still there
Like when America wakes up and realizes who they went to bed with.
That "Oh my God, what have I done?" moment. Not that I've ever done that...
Trump is definitely coyote ugly.
Glad that federal government is boring again.