Re: Hunting with Squash Cats

I find pumpkin squash to be tricky little critters to hunt.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Squashzilla!
Squashzilla.JPG
My daughter brought this home from a local farm stand. We're trying to decide what to do with it.

I included the pistol for scale. No luck so far getting my cats to pose with it.
"To initiate a war of aggression...is the supreme international crime" - Nuremberg prosecutor Robert Jackson, 1946

Elmo wrote:Squashzilla!
Squashzilla.JPG
My daughter brought this home from a local farm stand. We're trying to decide what to do with it.

I included the pistol for scale. No luck so far getting my cats to pose with it.
You squash the cat under the squash. Then they eventually settle down and you can get the picture.

Or just pistol whip the kitty and take the picture right. Away.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

highdesert wrote:Forgot to ask if your squash cats are pointers, much easier to find those twicky squash.
Cats are ambush predators, so proper squash cat training involves hooking into this instinct. And that explains why we find so many wanna-be squash cats asleep in the garden, waiting for the squash to move.

Only the best candidate cats can learn to outwit these crafty veggies--summer squash being the top of that heap with their stealth-shape technology. This is not a kitten's game.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack