Hi everyone!!

Hello all, new member here reporting in from the empire state of NY.

I Stumbled across this webforum and I'm always looking to meet and talk with more gun owners. Looks like a pretty cool place :cool:

In looking forward to reading as much as I can.

Have a good one.

:newhere:

:drunklep:

Re: Hi everyone!!

Bardo wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:01 am Hi and welcome...what are you reasons for having weapons?
For fun and sport (i enjoy shooting) and for self and family defense. I have also dabbled in "prepping" as I am concerned about the future or where things are going so I think have guns as a means to defend yourself is a wise investment.

Hi everyone!!

Yeah, I keep thinking it would be a great place for an annual meeting but it is tough to fly in and out of.

It is a very interesting place to live. One seems to forget the significance as one goes thru the everyday. Then, suddenly the realization strikes you that thousands of men died in the field you’re driving thru and tens of thousands died right over that ridge.

Last edited by Bucolic on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

koolaidblue wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 pm
HuckleberryFun wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:54 am Are you blue because you drank the Kool-Aide? ;)
Who doesn't like blue razzberry kool aid?? Best drink there is
:thumbup:
No thanks! We've gone low-carb! My spousal critter's family is riddled with diabetes. Almost every member of her dad's generation lost a foot or had other nasty side effects.

Howdy from Seattle! :welcome:

Busy week in the new members sub. Did we get some sudden publicity somewhere?
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.