Re: Holy increasing numbers Batman!

Fukshot wrote:
JohnGradyCole wrote:
AmirMortal wrote:In the past, whenever we've had several new folks at once, they often turned out to be trolls, but I haven't seen any indications of trolling yet.

I could try to troll... The only two viable handgun rounds are .22lr and 10mm. That oughta do it.
Someone starts one of those threads around here whenever things get a little slow. Besides, everyone knows that you're right.
Please... We all know that as good as the 10mm is at leaving manhole sized wounds in things, a .22lr with a tactical red dot and camo pattern will inherently do more damage. It's a pseudo-scientific fact.
Eat your peppers.

inmediasres wrote:
Fukshot wrote:
JohnGradyCole wrote:I could try to troll... The only two viable handgun rounds are .22lr and 10mm. That oughta do it.
Someone starts one of those threads around here whenever things get a little slow. Besides, everyone knows that you're right.
Please... We all know that as good as the 10mm is at leaving manhole sized wounds in things, a .22lr with a tactical red dot and camo pattern will inherently do more damage. It's a pseudo-scientific fact.
That's why I'm putting a rail-mounted .22 on my 10mm.
http://www.zipfactory.com/

Fukshot wrote:
inmediasres wrote:
That's why I'm putting a rail-mounted .22 on my 10mm.
http://www.zipfactory.com/
I think you have something there. Now if only we could get the douches from Red Jacket or that asshole in Colorado to make it...
Eat your peppers.

Well, I for one am glad to stumble on to this place. Rest assure that I will donate too. It will be after Christmas though. The wife and I are spending everything extra to sponsor some local children for Christmas. While I am not a believer, I like the idea of a child getting something at the holiday times. So please do not hold it against me that I haven't donated yet.

P.S. please pm the PayPal for site donations.
Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814

AmirMortal wrote:Wow, there are soooooo many new users here, I'm stunned! Glad you've all found this place, and I'm hoping you've found this place as a new home forum. Welcome to all!

In the past, whenever we've had several new folks at once, they often turned out to be trolls, but I haven't seen any indications of trolling yet. Looks like we're genuinely and rapidly gaining steam here. Thanks for all the helpful contributions so far; keep it up!
Well as soon as I figure out how to post without quoting I will do so sorry.
It feels so great to be able to say you are a Liberal and actually post about guns and not be attacked by other Liberals. :thanks:

I was curious about forum membership numbers lately, so I figured I'd post a little update here. Bear in mind there was a cull of inactive members somewhere in there.

Registered forum users with at least 5 posts:
(didn't collect this stat last time, so I dunno % increase here)

Registered forum users with more than 10 posts:
60% increase since December 3rd of 2012

New forum users since Fukshot's article hit the SF Chronicle on Jan 2, 2014:

Note: Forum membership is not the same as membership to the Liberal Gun Club itself! Become a paid member and put your money where your mouth is: http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/membership/

You can do so for as little as $10 a year - that's what, 30 rounds of 9mm? Two frappucinnos? You can afford it!
Secretary of Oregon LGC and LGC Instructor
Cowboy Action Shooting Alias: Jabber Walk.
Member, TCGC. | Firearm Safety
Paid your dues? | Subscribe to your local thread.

it is bad enough in your pjs when the cat starts kneading its claws in the vicinity of your johnson.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :surrender: :yesmaster:

What can we do to get more folks signed up for the Club? Any thoughts?

Maybe an LGC booth at selected street fairs or other community events that we think might be friendly to us?
Bleeding Heart Liberal with Second Amendment Benefits.

How about a "plink-a-thon"? at a range friendly to the concept?

finally a use for all those big plastic bags you get when you order gun stuff online. Staple them to cardboard, and pop,pop,pop!

I am saving them for my next plinking trip.

I think los altos gun club in norcal has a plinking range, don't know where else..

whaddya think?

:fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Bleeding Heart Liberal with Second Amendment Benefits.