Re: Hello from eastern Kentucky

wekrico wrote:Thanks for welcome. I found this sight through a search for an alternative to the NRA. Lexinton is a little over 100 miles from me and I'm a proud UK Wildcats fan. Just took a CCW class and that got me looking around for helpful web sites.
John
John, Cincinnati Bearcat fan here....when are we going to play you guys in hoops again?!
"If that's true -- if you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly."-Walter White

Welcome from beautiful, historic Lexington KY. Let's go shooting!!!!
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Yes, Lexington has 2 indoor ranges that are open to the public. Next time you come to the big city we can go shooting.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

wekrico wrote:Thanks for welcome. I found this sight through a search for an alternative to the NRA. Lexinton is a little over 100 miles from me and I'm a proud UK Wildcats fan. Just took a CCW class and that got me looking around for helpful web sites.
John
Sounds like you may be closer to East or West Virginia than to Lexington! :lol:

:welcome: from NC! :wave: