Hi from western WA!

Hi everyone, I'm glad to have found this forum and I hope to join in on some discussions with like minded individuals. I live in western Washington state but was born and raised in Virginia and hope to get back there one day. I am a stay at home mom to twin baby girls. I'm very liberal socially.
I'm married to a former Marine, avid hunter and federal law enforcement officer, so our gun collection is large and diverse. I personally own two pistols- The Judge (Taurus) to keep near my bedside and for fun at the range, and a Springfield XDS 9 for everyday concealed carry. I look forward to reading lots of articles and discussions!
Samantha

Re: Hi from western WA!

Thanks everyone! I googled "group for liberal gun enthusiasts" after trying to connect with some local moms. Hippies are not fans of guns. (No offense- back home in VA I'm considered pretty crunchy.)

And....whaat about The Judge?? What do people kill poisonous snakes with?

Re: Hi from western WA!

SamErin wrote:What do people kill poisonous snakes with?
In Western Washington? Ya gotta go to Woodland Park Zoo to find any, and they won't let ya shoot 'em there.
"There never was a union of church and state which did not bring serious evils to religion."
The Right Reverend John England, first Roman Catholic Bishop of Charleston SC, 1825.