Inquisitor--you locked the post faster than the Nazi SS

This is silly. You do not stand for free speech you are a bunch of cowardly back woods liberals. Instead, you block free speech at the drop of a complaint. All I asked for was removal from this forum. Plain and simple. I want an email from the admin so I can prove to the FBI and others this was a mistake on my behalf.

I do not and will not associate with again. If you fail to show my removal from this site then I will address the Southern Poverty Law Center and the ACLU that a bunch of alleged liberal gun nuts are a concern.

Are you Libertarians?????? I don't need an answer--just relief from another genre of American Idiots.

So what are you going to do master of propaganda--or should I call you Goerhing of the Nazi SS. Can I speak my mind or are you too stupid to see your behavior as that of a fascist regime.

I want proof that I am not apart of this bullshit group. You hardly if not completely do not know about or disgard our founding documents.

Never the less, your paranoia will prevail.

Cancel my involvment NOW and I want a letter from the admin team.

Re: Inquisitor--you locked the post faster than the Nazi SS

He wants to go, but he keeps coming back. Proof to the FBI?
Reminds of somebody I once knew who was schizophrenic.
Can somebody just ban this guy already?
Hell is where:
The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police

Might I suggest to the moderators to not lock the threads - I'd rather have one that I can ignore than have a whole slew of new ones created.

At this point, I think vitriol is also unlikely to benefit either Brian or ourselves. I was amused for a bit, but now I am reminded of others I have had to deal with who said similar things, and I can't find it funny anymore.

.22LR - .380ACP - 9mm - .38Spl/.357Mag - .45ACP - 5.56NATO - .308Win - .45-70Gov - 12Ga
Join!

If your worried about the FBI that much why did you register here at all. I think our local FBI agent already sees your just a troll! Stop posting; but, it seems you do want to post...hence the troll.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.