Hello from Fremont CA

I joined the LGC almost a year ago but as I had so much trouble getting ammunition, I put all of this shooting stuff on the back burner. Now I have ammo! Hoping to shoot with the group in the area. It's a bit disheartening to shoot where I do and have to listen to diatribes about Hillary Clinton's witches coven that she runs.

Regards,
Frank

Re: Hello from Fremont CA

senorgrand wrote:Welcome! Come see us on the 13th!

And no guarantee that you won't hear diatribes against Clinton here...but they won't about her being a liberal, 'cause she's not. ;)
Also won't be about her coven, 'cause she ain't up to our standards on that count neither.

Hey, Frank: yeah. Click into the super secret California forum and find out when the next shoot is, which is Dec. 13, and so on. Then bring that ammo. You know storing ammo is a bad idea--much better to shoot it. :D

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

fgurnee wrote:I joined the LGC almost a year ago but as I had so much trouble getting ammunition, I put all of this shooting stuff on the back burner. Now I have ammo! Hoping to shoot with the group in the area. It's a bit disheartening to shoot where I do and have to listen to diatribes about Hillary Clinton's witches coven that she runs.

Regards,
Frank
Hi Frank - where do you usually shoot? Believe me I have the same problem - being from Modesto, if I go to a local range I'll here the same sort of thing. I make the drive to Chabot as it's safe, in a nice setting, and people seem friendly & reasonable there.