New guy in Asheville, NC

Hey everybody! I'm getting back into shooting after a few years of doing other things. I was an active member of a few gun forums back in the day, but I did NOT fit in. :D

My favorite pistol is my CZ 75 BD, and I'm picking up a police trade in S&W model 10 tomorrow. Pretty psyched about that! I recently started dumping money into a Ruger 10/22, and I've found out the hard way that 10/22 mods can become a bottomless pit (for my money).

Anyway, thanks for having me, and I hope I can contribute *something*.

Mike-

Re: New guy in Asheville, NC

KnightsFan wrote:Welcome!

All you're missing is an SKS or Mosin to fit right in.
I've shot the Russians, and the Mosin is the only one that "fits" me. Will have one soon. ;)

Also, I see there are other cat people... I can post pics of my live cats, but this sums up my crazy cattery pretty well.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418776645.867647.jpg

waterdude wrote:Hey everybody! I'm getting back into shooting after a few years of doing other things. I was an active member of a few gun forums back in the day, but I did NOT fit in. :D

My favorite pistol is my CZ 75 BD, and I'm picking up a police trade in S&W model 10 tomorrow. Pretty psyched about that! I recently started dumping money into a Ruger 10/22, and I've found out the hard way that 10/22 mods can become a bottomless pit (for my money).
Welcome from California where the real bottomless pit for money is milsurp builds.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Welcome Mike!

I left my heart in Asheville... If you happen to meet a poetess there by the name of Laura, tell her she's a wonderful gal and I hope our paths cross again.

And if you happen to come to visit Bisbee, AZ, I'll let you christen (pull the first shot off) my brand new bright stainless CZ-75B.

I'll wait for you...
:welcome:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi