Re: Introducing a new liberal gun shop in Seattle

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

We have a gun shop here in San Francisco, but I am afraid to ask about their politics. They are well spoken and there is no right wing propaganda visible beyond the NRA sticker.

It is also an Asian owned shop, and was founded originally by a Chinese-American Olympic shooter in the 50's I think. There are several women on staff and most the sales guys are vets.

They seem like good people. Does any one else worry that if you make your politics known in a firearms shop/range context (except here) that you are going to be refused service?

Get thee a Liberal gun club sticker on that thar door!
Bleeding Heart Liberal with Second Amendment Benefits.

solyanik wrote:No NRA propaganda or "Extreme Rightwing" stickers at our new place just north of Seattle Center. I am the owner and an unabashed liberal, and have promoted our viewpoint in WA gun community for years. Stop by and say hi - I am almost always at the shop on Saturdays.

http://www.preciseshooter.com/VirtualTour.aspx
Some of the guns don't look liberal.
sbɐɯ ʎʇıɔɐdɐɔ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɟo ןןnɟ ǝɟɐs
ɯɯ6 bdd ɹǝɥʇןɐʍ
13ʞ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ 1ɐ4ɯ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- ɯoɔos0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ ʇuǝɯǝɔɹoɟuǝ ʍɐן sʇןoɔ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- 0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
(béɟ) 59-pɯɐ

Damn Freedom Arms. That's the one revolver I was really upset to sell when I got hurt. Bought it in the early ninetys when their display was a piece of Kevlar plate with a big hole in the middle. Talked them into giving me the display with the gun. Not fun to shoot in 454 but it got the job done with the piggies. Actually it hurt like hell to shoot but anytime I took it hunting it was the center of attention. Felt like the popular girl at the prom for once in my life.
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here! The Dude.
Skilled Labor Isn't Cheap - Cheap Labor Isn't Skilled