Re: Just Another Pink Pistol from TX!

Ohhh my god, thank you so much guys/gals! :love: :love: :love: Sooo glad Sail sent me here, hahaha!
TheViking wrote:Welcome from Austin! Let me know if y'all ever come by here - we may have all the bigots in the Capitol but other than that, it's like San Francisco with better weather, lower prices and more guns :D
I may take you up on the offer. My partner wants to visit. He's a gypsy at heart and he's getting the itch to move... Frankly, I need a change too. I don't know very much about the city beyond the "Keep Austin Weird" mentality. :lol:
Proud member of the SCCY Brigade.

Re: Just Another Pink Pistol from TX!

Baekgu wrote:Ohhh my god, thank you so much guys/gals! :love: :love: :love: Sooo glad Sail sent me here, hahaha!
TheViking wrote:Welcome from Austin! Let me know if y'all ever come by here - we may have all the bigots in the Capitol but other than that, it's like San Francisco with better weather, lower prices and more guns :D
I may take you up on the offer. My partner wants to visit. He's a gypsy at heart and he's getting the itch to move... Frankly, I need a change too. I don't know very much about the city beyond the "Keep Austin Weird" mentality. :lol:
It's weird alright but there's a lot more to it than West 6th Street that is about all most visitors see.

If you end up wanting to move, my Wife is a property manager for a company that has 8 or 10 properties in Austin, so...