Greetings from Michigan

Greetings! My name is Koyote, (but my real name is Jason, but quite a few of my friends call me Koyote, so it kind of stuck.)
I have always loved guns and rifles. My favourite gun is the Mateba Autorevolver, and my favourite rifłe is the FN P90. As a left handed shooter I don't have to worry about shell casings flying in my face. Thank you Ed for inviting me to the group.

Re: Greetings from Michigan

Yeah the Mateba is an interesting gun as the barrel fires billets from the chamber at the bottom. It basically puts the recoil into your hand allowing for more accurate shots. They have an American equivalent called the Rhino. But I am not don of that because the ergonomic design of the handle leaves something to be desired. It was fairly uncomfortable to handle.

Fun Fact: The Mateba has been used in various anime and games.

Trigun: Vash the Stampede uses a modified Mateba that has a top break of all things.

Ghost in the Shell: Togusa uses a Mateba much to the chagrin of the rest of the team.

Starcraft 2: I took a close look at the upcoming $500 figure and his sidearm pistol is definitely Mateba inspired.