Re: Hello from SE Texas

Welcome from Houston. Were abouts are you? What do you shoot? And we have a Texas chapter that loves to meet and shoot! Chime out and one of the mods will make the Texas section visible to you. :beer2:

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Hello from SE Texas

sikacz wrote:Welcome from Houston. Were abouts are you? What do you shoot? And we have a Texas chapter that loves to meet and shoot! Chime out and one of the mods will make the Texas section visible to you. :beer2:
I'm in Houston. I just shoot pistols at indoor ranges. Where does the Texas chapter meet?
Last edited by ZenShot on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZenShot wrote:
sikacz wrote:Welcome from Houston. Were abouts are you? What do you shoot? And we have a Texas chapter that loves to meet and shoot! Chime out and one of the mods will make the Texas section visible to you. :beer2:
I'm in Houston. I just shoot pistols at indoor ranges. Where does the Texas chapter meet?
All over. We've had meets in Houston, near Austin and in between. Most of the active members reside in the Dallas Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio and Houston areas. On the 19th we'll be meeting in Hearne Texas. I put a post in our Facebook page and in out Texas section. I'm in the med center (77005) area. I go to both indoor and outdoor ranges myself. We have not put together an indoor meet yet but could. We tend to shoot both rifles and pistols. We have fun and share! Some members have some interesting guns!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

CDFingers wrote:Greetings from Butte County, northern California.

We're getting enough CA and TX folks to where we could have some friendly postal matches or what not.

CDFingers
Yep! :beer2: