Greetings from the great lakes!

So Greetings! I was told to make an intro post here so I guess i will do a basic about me. I live less than 10 miles from lake Erie and just turned 21 in january. Currently a history major. So far as far as guns I only have a Mosin Nagant and Hi point 9mm. I am an avid Bernie supporter but will likely be voting trump in the general to spite clinton and the DNC for what they've done to Bernie. Maybe greens or libertarians if either looks like they can reach 5% (for federal funding in the next election).
Last edited by wanzer777 on Fri May 13, 2016 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
In Solidarity.

Re: Greetings from the great lakes!

Howdy for Houston. :welcome:

If you have done any browsing, you will know that you should fit in just fine. You already have a leg up on me, I don't yet own a Mosin Nagant and they still let me in.

Being an transplant from Ohio I hope you are at least on the west side of the Snowbelt. That lake effect snow is crazy.
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

Re: Greetings from the great lakes!

SwampGrouch wrote::welcome:

You need a pistol to go with that rifle.

WRT voting for Trump, the Donald is proof that there are things worse than the Shrub.
Sometimes things have to get worse before they'll get better, and there have to be consequences for rampant corruption, otherwise we are culpable to the corruption itself.

And yes i need a Nagant Revolver but i want to thet the .32 conversion cylinder for it.
In Solidarity.