Re: New guy from Illinois

Howdy from Missouri !!

were you at in Illinois? Your interest sound a lot like my cousin Mike.. in Illinois, who is a liberal and lurks here occasionally..
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

sorebutton wrote:
dandad wrote:Howdy from Missouri !!

were you at in Illinois? Your interest sound a lot like my cousin Mike.. in Illinois, who is a liberal and lurks here occasionally..
In Champaign Urbana. One of the blue areas in the state.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I know it well. Home of Hal ! Lots of time at college parties back in the 80s up there as my friend, and bass player in our band, sister went there. We'd play 1 night, party 2. Lol

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

dandad wrote:
sorebutton wrote:

I know it well. Home of Hal ! Lots of time at college parties back in the 80s up there as my friend, and bass player in our band, sister went there. We'd play 1 night, party 2. Lol

Ps. Im actually born and raised in the Beviville
dandad wrote:
sorebutton wrote:

Ps. Im actually born and raised in the Belleville, waterloo, columbia , Illinois area. Monroe county to be exact, but a stone throw from St. Clair co. Out in the midst of farm country. But still only 25 minutes from st. Louis mo. Where i live now.

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

dandad wrote:
sorebutton wrote:

It looks totally different now. They keep building tall buildings.