Re: Not exactly a new member...

Yeah thats my level currently. The only downside to this is I can't show that CMP a membership card with an expiration date. So in Jan I need to send them another copy of my card. Kinda silly but it is what it is.

Everything is bigger in Texas
Texas LTC Holder
Postal Match Winner: 2017 Q1 Rimfire, 7 Yd Division, Glass, S&W Victory 22

Catalyst wrote:Yeah thats my level currently. The only downside to this is I can't show that CMP a membership card with an expiration date. So in Jan I need to send them another copy of my card. Kinda silly but it is what it is.
We can add an expiration date, we removed them because the printed cards were expensive to manage. I didn’t realize CMP needed to see that. Easy fix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Inquisitor wrote:
Catalyst wrote:Yeah thats my level currently. The only downside to this is I can't show that CMP a membership card with an expiration date. So in Jan I need to send them another copy of my card. Kinda silly but it is what it is.
We can add an expiration date, we removed them because the printed cards were expensive to manage. I didn’t realize CMP needed to see that. Easy fix.

Hey Presidente, any idea when you might actually implement this easy fix?

Texas LTC Holder

Leeps wrote:But i am now an individual sustaining member!
5 bucks a month is a small token to pay to support a group that is trying to protect our 2A rights without also sacrificing everything that makes someone a decent human being. I tip my hat
You just don't know us well enough yet.

I'm kidding. We're ok here. Welcome!
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

Inquisitor wrote:As soon as I figure out how to do it. The current dates are renewal dates, so for sustaining members it’s every month. That won’t solve your problem

It may not be quite as easy as I thought.

LOL Well jus let us know when you figure it out.

Texas LTC Holder