NEW MEMBER FROM NEW YORK STATE

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself.. I live in Orange County NY.. I'm 63, been around guns all my life. I'm an avid outdoor person, fly fisherman and ride a 2002 BMW 1150GS motorcycle. My company is the Ad agency for Henry Repeating Arms.. and I presently own a 1907 16 gauge double barrel Lefever shotgun, a 45-70 steel Henry , a Henry 44 magnum steel carbine , a Henry Evil Roy .22 and a couple of AR-7 survival rifles.. I am a progressive liberal that most gun owners don't understand and i'm a big believer in gun education and gun safety.. My company also has a FFL as we have a photo studio and photograph all of Henry's products and receive firearms from other Mfrs as well to shoot..

Re: NEW MEMBER FROM NEW YORK STATE

mitchgroup wrote:Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself.. I live in Orange County NY.. I'm 63, been around guns all my life. I'm an avid outdoor person, fly fisherman and ride a 2002 BMW 1150GS motorcycle. My company is the Ad agency for Henry Repeating Arms.. and I presently own a 1907 16 gauge double barrel Lefever shotgun, a 45-70 steel Henry , a Henry 44 magnum steel carbine , a Henry Evil Roy .22 and a couple of AR-7 survival rifles.. I am a progressive liberal that most gun owners don't understand and i'm a big believer in gun education and gun safety.. My company also has a FFL as we have a photo studio and photograph all of Henry's products and receive firearms from other Mfrs as well to shoot..
Hi! From NJ. I grew up in Westchester and used to drive through Orange Co on my way to Binghamton. I ride a 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 2004 FJR.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Re: NEW MEMBER FROM NEW YORK STATE

:welcome: That IS an interesting job. I lived in government housing near Watertown, NY for a bit, but I don't think I made it quite as far south as Warwick. If you're one to post pictures of interesting guns, I bet you'd find an audience here... I mean, I can think of one person who'd love to see some nice lever guns or anything else unusual, for that matter :D
Morale was deteriorating and it was all Yossarian's fault. The country was in peril; he was jeopardizing his traditional rights of freedom and independence by daring to exercise them.