NC Member

I am a new member living in Pinehurst, NC, home to golfers but not too many shooters.
I am 70+ years old a former auto road racer but I have aged out in that hobby. :sarcasm:
I used to shoot at the Sandhills Gamelands in Southern NC until they closed it to target shooting. I now shoot at the John Lentz Hunter education center in Ellerbe, NC
I am a CCW permit holder mostly because it makes it simpler to buy on the spot legal gun purcheses. I am not an NRA supporter because I don't support Conservative politicians and their issues.
I like to shoot 22 and 9mm hand guns but my favorite shooting time is with my Henry Lever 22 and my Ruger 10-22.
I have gotten to shoot many different rifles over the years including plenty of AR's but they are not my style and the ammo is too expensive. :angry:

Here is a link to my local shooting range,

http://ncwildlife.org/Outdoor-Activitie ... on-Complex

Re: NC Member

welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle