Greetings from Michigan

Hi there from Michigan. I just joined the club. I also joined the Michigan chapter Facebook page. It looks liked I just missed a meet-up near me, but I look forward to attending an upcoming one. I would have at one time very recently considered myself conservative, but as the saying goes, "The party left me." There are many reasons that I'm ex-NRA that I won't get into right now. I'm just glad to be part of a hopefully more accepting and friendly gun culture.

Trish

Re: Greetings from Michigan

Thanks for the welcome. I personally own a Glock 42, M&P Shield 9mm and a 20 gauge shotgun. I have access to a rifle (unsure of which) and AR-15 through my husband. I enjoy shotgun the most, but I haven't been to the range for any in a year. I will remedy that this year. I'm near the Island Lake range and took a refresher lesson from a gentleman there and enjoyed it very much. Just adding that as a shout out to anyone in Michigan who visits that range. There's a refresher course of sorts at a range near me that I plan on taking. What about you?

Howdy From Houston! :welcome:
Shotguns are fun! I like to shoot trap and skeet. I go out for the fun of it, no need for all that competitive stuff. If I miss, I don't get all worked up about it. I just shoot again.
And yes, training and refresher courses are a must, thanks for reminding everyone. :thumbup:
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

Welcome from Grand Rapids! I'll reach out to you via FB shortly to get your email name added to the LGC-MI email list. We're aiming (pun intended) for our next meeting to happen toward the end of May (we're thinking Grayling).
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.