Re: Hello from Albuquerque

Hi From NJ!
I've come to think that Ruger is the "cinderella" of handguns, especially semi-automatics.
I have their .357, 7 round revolver, and while I'm not generally a revolver guy, preferring semis, I like it very much--the feel, fit and finish are excellent and easily the equal of the more expensive S&W competition (not to knock S&W at all).
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Welcome from Lexington KY
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Welcome to the Liberal Gun Club!! I'm the president of the Rocky Mountain Chapter that covers New Mexico. Our chapter's Secretary/Treasurer lives in Albuquerque and our area representative for New Mexico is in Taos. I'm in Pueblo, CO. If you message me your name and email address, I'll put you on our mailing list and pass your contact information to our folks in New Mexico so you can be notified of their next meet-up. And since you joined the LGC, I will also send you information on our members'-only Facebook pages and send you in invite for them. Glad to have you aboard!

Doug Cramer, President
Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Liberal Gun Club

Hello to the Rocky Mountain members. Just moved to Albuquerque. My 20, 15 and 8 year olds (and Dad & mom also of course) want to learn how have fun safely and learn about the best liberal or non judgemental ranges, gun and ammo shops within reasonable driving distance. I notice Pueblo is the local chapter hdqtrs? Followed LGC on Twitter @jf_sd. Reach out? :-)

jfieldsd wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:12 am Hello to the Rocky Mountain members. Just moved to Albuquerque. My 20, 15 and 8 year olds (and Dad & mom also of course) want to learn how have fun safely and learn about the best liberal or non judgemental ranges, gun and ammo shops within reasonable driving distance. I notice Pueblo is the local chapter hdqtrs? Followed LGC on Twitter @jf_sd. Reach out? :-)
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Even Zombie threads deserve a new life.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim