Re: Free way to support the LGC

featureless wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:44 pm
shinzen wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:51 am Do you shop on Amazon? Do you support the LGC?

If the answer to both of those questions is yes, please use this link- add it as a bookmark before you make your next purchases and the club will get a commission out of the deal. Thank you to AndyH for following up on this.
https://www.amazon.com/?tag=theliberalgun-20
Just ordered a few items related to wiring. Did it work?
Yep, sure did.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

When you click on the link, does it open your app or open the amazon website? I think your phone preferences determine that. Not sure if the referral link works with their app or not, but you would need to click on it I think.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

shinzen wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:17 am When you click on the link, does it open your app or open the amazon website? I think your phone preferences determine that. Not sure if the referral link works with their app or not, but you would need to click on it I think.
OK, I got it to where the above link opens the Amazon app. So I have to do that every time? No way to set the app permanently to just give the LGC a bit of baksheesh without having to come here for the link? I’m link averse, but I’ll do it if I must.

shinzen wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:05 am
featureless wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:44 pm
shinzen wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:51 am Do you shop on Amazon? Do you support the LGC?

If the answer to both of those questions is yes, please use this link- add it as a bookmark before you make your next purchases and the club will get a commission out of the deal. Thank you to AndyH for following up on this.
https://www.amazon.com/?tag=theliberalgun-20
Just ordered a few items related to wiring. Did it work?
Yep, sure did.
Oh good. Thanks all for setting this up.

HuckleberryFun wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:25 am
shinzen wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:17 am When you click on the link, does it open your app or open the amazon website? I think your phone preferences determine that. Not sure if the referral link works with their app or not, but you would need to click on it I think.
OK, I got it to where the above link opens the Amazon app. So I have to do that every time? No way to set the app permanently to just give the LGC a bit of baksheesh without having to come here for the link? I’m link averse, but I’ll do it if I must.
I'm not 100% sure how long the data would be persistent for. To test, perhaps place an order off the link, then wait several days and order again without the link. I don't know if that will work or not tbh. For my personal shopping I use my computer and just have the link bookmarked. Just use the app for order tracking and whatnot.
- Maya Angelou