Issues with online order

Hello,

I placed an order online 9 days ago. I have not received anything. I have emailed asking for a status and only received something asking "John, can you help with this?" I attempted to call and received a answering machine telling me to leave a message (which I did not).

I finally just sent an email asking to cancel my order since nobody seems to be able to assist.

Can anyone on this forum help me get to the bottom of this issue.

BTW...My order # is 10205.

Thanks,

Jeff :sad:

Re: Issues with online order

Hi Jeff,
I was the one that replied to your email 5 minutes ago- that was the first communication from you that I saw? John, our merch guy, is the CA chapter president and has a full time job that pays his bills- we also just had the meet in the middle here in California that took a lot of his time- he's working to get caught back up on orders- we're not Amazon! I'll cancel your order and refund it for you.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Your payment has been refunded. Sorry for the hassle!
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Shocked. I am shocked, Marlene.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

lurker wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:31 am sar-chasm n. the gap between what i meant and what you think you heard.
Sarcasm? No. Never.

:sarcasm:
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Okay. Think we're done with this thread. Hopefully we got the issue resolved to Jeff's satisfaction.
- Maya Angelou