Re: Food for five years, a thousand gallons of gas...

Fukshot wrote:...two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.
What? No Absinthe? No ambrosia?
How to Embed a Youtube Video - click here
If you live a long life, it is a testament to your friends' self control.
Join The LGC

Thread Killer

mahkagari wrote:
ErikO wrote:A lifetime ago I was asked the following question from the clerk at a restaruant supply company "Sir, just how much whipcream are you planning on making?"

"You can use NO2 to make whip cream too? Wow, this IS amazing stuff..."

:fun:
Is there a facepalm smiley? ;)

Though, I admit to being young and sheltered and asking an older bakery punk band frontman co-worker about the scar on his hand. He said he tried to puncture a whipped cream can with a pair of scissors. I asked him why he would do that. Took me a few years of being out of the house to piece together a hypothesis on why he'd try.
CO2 crackers have the same threading as a garden hose nozzle. ;)
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

Not that you really need all of that for one trip, but once you start to get into a serious drug collection.....
Fukshot wrote:...two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.