Re: Where's the .22 ammo?

I have a friend whose friend works at Olin.

He stated the government orders are taking priority right now and those order will be filled by early spring. So by summer, there should be plenty of 22 ammo.

I'm also told by the walmart manager that ammo lasts about 30-45 minutes and it looks like the doors open on Black Friday.

My guess is (baring any unforseen events...which are becoming more and more common) we are going to see about a year's worth of good availability before the 16 election cycle. With the school shootings (and more to come), I suspect the democratic candidates are going to be debating that pretty heavy. I'm hoping Clinton will announce soon and she runs fairly uncontested. If Joe Biden wants to run, this could get very nasty.

Clinton is an anti--and a Clinton--so I hope Schweitzer runs and gets the nod instead. It's like how the R's often run religious extremists; if the D's would quit running "religious" extremists (meaning antis here) and start running more folks like Gov. Schweitzer, a lot of good could get done. And with a pro-2A D in office, ammo availability would not be nearly the issue that it is now.
"SF Liberal With A Gun + Free Software Advocate"
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com/
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com/

CowboyT wrote:Clinton is an anti--and a Clinton--so I hope Schweitzer runs and gets the nod instead. It's like how the R's often run religious extremists; if the D's would quit running "religious" extremists (meaning antis here) and start running more folks like Gov. Schweitzer, a lot of good could get done. And with a pro-2A D in office, ammo availability would not be nearly the issue that it is now.

I like Schweitzer a lot. I'd probably support him- but I'd speculate that this time around he may only get a Veep nod if anything.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou