Not unobtanium at Midway

Midway just informed me it sent the several boxes of Hornady Lever Evolution 160g I back ordered a few weeks ago. I attribute this to luck, nothing more. I just pure deluxe love that stuff. IMHO it turns the 336 30/30 into a whitetail killing machine at +200 yards and if i see I coyote at long range I will give it a try - hit one at extreme range once with this stuff, again pure luck. A 160g bullet really kills a coyote. Give Midway a look and if they do not have it, try placing it on back order. Their shipping is expensive, but their prices are fair so you do not feel it so much. (Plus no tax.)

Re: Not unobtanium at Midway

Congrats on the luck and good planning.

That is how I have done it. If your order is of significant quantity, the relative percentage price for shipping can be reduced a lot.

Got sick of rushing over to the Midway site to watch my newly-arrived stock swept out of the cart during checkout. Screw that noise.

5000 rounds of Minimag and 500 rounds of Velocitor sitting on "go". It's easily as much fun as waiting for an NFA stamp.
"il corporativismo è la pietra angolare dello Stato fascista" Translated, this means: "boom-shacka-lacka-lacka,-boom-boom-boom.