CCI SV 22LR at Midway all day

Normally if 22LR ammo goes for sale on Midway it is gone shortly unless it is expensive target ammo.

Today they have had 22LR - CCI-SV - perhaps the best 1070 FPS reasonably priced ammo there is - 39/500 and they dropped their shipping costs to $11, which makes it cost .10 round. It has been on sale since 0730 this morning and marked available.

Makes me wonder if the shortage on 22 LR is easing, but still no 22 WMR.

Re: CCI SV 22LR at Midway all day

Thanks for the heads-up on the CCI SV. :beer2: Unbelievable, but there is actually some still available today.

Much as I hate the price, I ordered a brick (the $16.13 ship-rate to my address is just salt in the wound). I've been trying for months to find one brick, even just one box of reasonably-priced .22lr, .22long, or .22short so I could finally go shoot the sweet Remington 512 I bought back in, wait for it...early February. :wtf:

I won't be buying more 'til the price comes down. And hopefully some other frustrated person like me who has zero .22lr in stock will have a chance to pick up some of what's still available before the hoarding vultures grab it. :wall: