Lower Shipping Rates at Midway

I know some folks complain about Midway shipping rates, with some justification. Well, Larry, the boss of Midway and super NRA fan, heard and he sent me (and many others) an email with the following link:

http://www.midwayusa.com/cart/shippingr ... 3_1-_-Link

Given that Midway's ammo prices are reasonable and they stock a lot of stuff, this is rather good news. By happenstance, I just successfully scored 2000 rounds of Winchester Super X 22lr (1300 FPS - 40g), including shipping, for around $150 that I had on back order - a complete shock, Now my back order for mini mags will probably come in and I will end up with 5000 rounds I ordered for $305 :lol: and SWMBO is gonna be annoyed. Ah well, if the nutty survivalists are right, it is as good as gold. :roll: I'll let you all know if that works. Probably need to have a shooting party.

Oh, I ignore the fact Larry is a super NRA guy. He is honest, the stuff comes on time, in good shape, and he tells neat hunting stories on his blog. I figure if someone who is liberal could do what he does I would buy from them, but so far, no luck. In the mean time this fellow has earned my loyalty.