Moly bullets

Just wondering, since Moly is just molydisulphide, could one just use a light coat of moly Anti Seize compound?

Moly-Lit™ is an extra heavy-duty, extreme-pressure, low-friction lubricant. It offers high concentrations of molybdenum disulfide, graphite, and other anti-wear solids in a high-performance carrier. Use it to protect valuable parts and equipment to temperatures up to 2400°F (1315°C). Exceeds MIL-A-907 specifications.

Moly-Lit™ anti-seize compound delivers minimum torque requirements and lubricates under extreme heavy loads. Recommended for threads, pipes, valves, and equipment carrying ethylene, acetylene, and other services where copper contamination must be avoided.

Features and Benefits:

No copper or aluminum
Long-term protection against rust and corrosion
Reduces friction on all metal surfaces
Protects load bearing surfaces during critical wear-in
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Re: Moly bullets

however, its slightly more expensive than moly bullet lube. a jar of 2 ounces cost about $10, and a 1.5 ounce stick of Lyman moly lube is $4
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Re: Moly bullets

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi